How to Start a New Interact Club
Contact a local Rotary club to learn how to start your own Interact club. You can find everything you need to organize and manage a club in the Interact Handbook. Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
- A sponsor Rotary club to provide support and partnership – use the Club Finder or contact us to find one
- An adviser from your sponsor club
- A faculty adviser (if it’s a school-based club) to serve as a liaison between your sponsor Rotary club and the school administration
- Strong club leaders to help organize your club, grow your membership, and carry out successful projects.
In District 5160 we hold four District-wide events.
- Boat Cruise
See the Events tab for more information!
Celebrate your club’s global impact by getting involved in:
- World Interact Week
- Interact Video Contest
Resources and Reference
- Interact Handbook
- Interact Guide for Rotary Club Sponsors and Advisors
- Interact promotional card (PDF)
- Interact Club Certification Form
- Standard Interact Club Constitution and Bylaws
- Interact Statement of Policy
- Interact identification card
- Young Leaders in Action newsletter
- Youth Travel Excerpts Reference – Rotary Code of Policies